Join us for one of our upcoming classes and workshops!
Retirement Solved invites you to join one of our upcoming classes and workshops this month and in March!
Brush up on retirement basics and learn little-known “retirement optimized” strategies that only the top percent of advisors in the country are educated on. Find out how these strategies can help you create an efficient & sustainable retirement income for life. Be more confident and comfortable with a retirement plan you understand completely.
There no charge to attend, but seats are limited, sign-up now!
Mount Wachusett Community College, Room 119, Leominster campus
Dates & Times: Tuesday, February 26, March 5 & March 12, 6:30-8:30pm
Mount Wachusett Community College, Devens campus
Dates & Times: Saturday, March 9 and March 16, 9:30am-12:30pm
What You’ll Learn:
- How to determine exactly how much income you’ll need in retirement
- Why the traditional 60/40 portfolio is dead
- How to win when the market is up, but protect yourself against market losses
- Major risks and threats you MUST address in retirement
- How to use your home as a retirement asset
- Key strategies for combating inflation and taxes
- The difference between various types of annuities; the good, the bad and the ugly
- Structure a retirement portfolio vs. traditional growth portfolio
- The state of the Social Security system and how to time your claiming decision
- Current laws and their impact on your estate plan
- The value of advice
*There is no charge to attend. A workbook will be provided to each attendee, along with a complimentary 1-on-1 Q&A session with the instructor.
Retirement Solved is also offering a complimentary workshop at Worcester State: